- A computer anyone can make. With simple steps and a storybook, build your own computer and bring it to life. For ages 6-106.
- With playful projects and challenges you’ll learn to code art, music, apps, games and more.
- Includes everything you need. Raspberry Pi 3, case, speaker, wireless keyboard, memory, HDMI and power cables, coding challenges, and stickers!
- Connect to any HDMI screen, or buy the Kano Screen Kit.
- Award-winning (Family Choice Award, Webby Award, Red Dot Award, Cannes Gold Lions).
Many have tried and failed to develop a winning educational computer for kids. Kano cracks the nut, and does so in a genius fashion.” – Gadget Lab Staff, WIRED
“For the right child. Kano is a far better $150 present than a cheap tablet that mostly just plays games and movies.” – Geoffrey Fowler, The Wall Street Journal
“It’s like a Computing 101 course in a fun, nifty package. My son’s enduring interest in the lessons were what really sold me on the product.” – Ashlee Vance, Bloomberg Businessweek
The kit contains:
– Raspberry Pi 3, 1.2GHz quad Cortex A53, 1GB RAM
– 8GB micro-SD Card preloaded with the latest Kano OS full of projects and games
– Kano books, illustrated and intuitive
– Wireless Kano Keyboard
– DIY speaker
– Custom case
– Power (US supply) and HDMI cables
The Computer Kit comes with everything you need to make your own computer. A simple story will show you how to build it, bring it to life and start coding . No tools needed, simply plug the parts together, anyone can do it.